When the snow melts and the magnificent alpine meadows begin to bloom, it means summer is coming. Enjoy the mountain air at over 1400m above sea level.
The Wolfsee in Fiss is only a few minutes' walk from the house, the swimming pool in Serfaus is 3 km away and the bathing lake in Ried 7 km.
No matter if you are a summit racer or a walker, in the holiday region Fiss there is something for everyone!
The Schönjochbahn is especially popular with our guests as a starting point for:
- Panorama trail (around the Zwölferkopf)
- Via the Steinegg (middle station) to Fiss
- To the Schöngampalm and then on to Fiss
- To the Spinnenseen and through the Urgtal to the Schöngampalm
- Via the Oberer Sattelkopf and the Brunnenkopf into the Komperdell/Serfaus area
- Via Frommes to Ladis
For our hiking trails we have received the hiking quality seal of the province of Tyrol for exemplary care, marking and signage.
Due to the proximity to Italy, an excursion to South Tyrol, for example to Meran, is a good idea. Approx. 2 hours driving time.
From one overnight stay in our house you get the "SUPER.SOMMER.CARD" - this is a universal entrance ticket for our village, it is included:
- Use of the mountain railways in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis (transport of bicycles is not included)
- Serfaus adventure world (Murmliwasser, Murmlitrail, etc.)
- Adventure Park Hög (water labyrinth, bathing area with shallow water zone, lumberjack playground, etc.)
- Summer Fun Park Fiss (Berta's air slide, Kneipp facility, slackline park, etc.)
- Hiking bus between the villages of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- Children's entertainment 6 days (Sun to Fri.) per week in the 2 children's clubs (Murmli-Club Serfaus and Mini&Maxi-Club Fiss-Ladis)
- The adventure worlds created by the famous Austrian children's book author Thomas C. Brezina: "Swoop" in Serfaus, "Witches' Path" in Fiss, "Explorers' Path" in Ladis
- Guided hikes in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- Summer toboggan run "Fisser Flitzer": whizz down the mountain at up to 45 km/h
- "Fisser Flieger": hovering through the air at 80 km/h - 8 to 47 m above the ground
- "Skyswing": a giant swing in which up to 6 people are simultaneously exposed to weightlessness in 12 m free fall at 65 km/h
- "Summer Snow World"
- Also: tubing track, petting zoo for children (goats, guinea pigs, sheep, ducks and pot-bellied pigs), Berta's air slide, electric cars, a playground with climbing tower and a Kneipp facility.
- Culinary treats and sunbathing are available at the mountain restaurant Möseralm (wonderful sun terrace)
Opening hours of the Summer Fun Park: mid June to mid October (daily from 8.30 am to 5 pm).
Attention: Also in winter there are dates! (Please ask us or the staff of the Fiss cable cars)
Prices for adults: from 7,20 Euro ("Fisser Flitzer", "Fisser Flieger" or "Skyswing")
Phone +43 5476 - 6396